How to Setup Belkin Router Without CD?
Belkin router is considered as one of the best routing devices for internet access. Due to its connectivity and affordable prices, number of users make usage of the device in their daily routine. Sometimes, users face problems in order to install and configure Belkin router.
If you too want to setup or install Belkin router without using CD then follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Since modem will be used for the setup process therefore plug the modem to a compatible power source.
- Step 2: Now connect the computer to the modem using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the router is not installed in first place.
- Step 3: It is suggested to verify whether the computer is getting internet connection or not.
- Step 4: Connect the modem to WAN or modem port of the router.
- Step 5: Now plug in the router to the power source.
- Step 6: Connect the computer or PC to any of the Ethernet ports of the router.
- Step 7: Observe the LED of the router at the upper panel of the device. Make sure that LED turns solid blue and if it does not turn blue then make sure that the router is properly connected to the modem.
- Step 8: Also, powercycle the modem by unplugging the router's power supply for 10 seconds.
- Step 9: Enter URL as '192.168.2.1' or 'http://router address' in the browser.
- Step 10: Modify Network Name and Password on the setup page. Click 'Save' and then 'Continue'. Fill all the necessary details on the 'Register your router' window and click 'Complete Registration'.
While following the given steps for installing Belkin router without CD, if you face any tech issue, do not get worried. Simply call our experts at Belkin Tech Support Number who will surely provide you step by step guidance to get the installation done without any hassle. You can get instant support to diagnose and troubleshoot all the errors related to Belkin router. With our fully dedicated team members, we ensure 100% customer satisfaction.